Cosmetic physicians continue to update protocols for dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections to improve results and prevent or delay the need for invasive surgery. One of the more recent advances involves the use of dermal fillers to restore volume loss and “lift” certain areas of sagging eg jowls. The procedure is known as the 8-point Lift.
In addition, anti-wrinkle injections can be used to inactivate the muscles that contribute sagging of the brow, jaw line and jowl. These two techniques combined can produce a significant result known as “The Liquid Lift”. Visit our photo gallery for results of our Liquid FaceLift treatments.
The Liquid Lift aims to produce:
- a subtle lift of a specific area or generalised sagging
- a reduction of wrinkles, lines and folds
- improvement of natural facial contours
- a more freshed, healthier and friendlier look
- a face that looks like you, but younger