Helping you focus on life
HyperhidrosisThis simple treatment can relieve you from the embarassment of sweaty armpits for up to one year.
Hyperhidrosis, or excessive sweating, is caused by overactive sweat glands and is an embarrassing and stressful problem that can significantly effect your daily life. Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to inactivate the muscles within sweat glands and reduce or prohibit sweating for a variable period of time.
- The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and you can return to normal activity immediately.
- The effect takes place within 7 days.
- The results last between 3-12 months.
- Side effects may include pain at the injection site, perceived sweating in other areas, hot flushes and transient arm weakness.
Anti-wrinkle injections can be used to prevent or reduce the severity and frequency of migraines. Success of the treatment depends on the type of migraine experienced, and this is assessed during your consultation.
Injections are placed into the muscles of the frown, forehead, scalp, temple and sometimes, jaw. The injections relax these muscles and reduce tension in the area.
- The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and you can return to your usual activities immediately.
- The results take effect within a few days.
- The effects can last for up to 6 months.
- Side effects are slight redness and sometimes bruising (as for Anti-wrinkle Injections)