The Best for Your Skin
There are so many skin care products available on the market, it can be quite overwhelming. When looking at skin care, it is important to choose products that contain high concentrations of medically-proven active ingredients. Over-the-counter products rarely contain active ingredients in amounts that would give desired results. It is therefore best to choose products that are only available at dermatologists, cosmetic clinics or medi-spa’s
Active IngredientsSeveral ingredients have been shown to improve skin quality and texture. They are as follows:
- Alpha and Beta hydroxyl acids (eg glycolic and lactic acid) are effective in decreasing uneven pigmentation, reducing fine lines and improving moisture retention within the skin.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) improves skin texture, reduces fine lines and photodamage and stimulates the production of collagen.
- Antioxidants (vitamin E & C) reduce the production of free radicals that damage normal skin. They also protect against photodamage and stimulate collagen production and repair.
- Anti-inflammatory agents (Niacindamide or Vit B3) reduce the production of free radicals that can damage cells and cause inflammation.
- Pigmentation and photo-damage
- Inflammatory skin conditions such as dermatitis
- Fine Lines and wrinkles
The O Cosmedics range has a range of products that contain the above ingredients in concentrations that produce the desired results. In addition, the preparations and application systems allow optimal absorption of the products into deeper layers of the skin while preventing the abrasive results of some prescription skin care. The products are reasonably priced and suitable for all skin types. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org