Cosmetic Dermal Fillers restore volume
For volume replacement and enhancement of facial features, DermiCo uses dermal fillers that are made of an injectable gel that is similar in structure to our natural subcutaneous tissue. These particular fillers produce natural results and last longer than most non-permanent fillers currently available.
- The procedure takes approximately 20-40 minutes. In most cases a local anaesthetic is not required.
- Recovery varies depending on the area being treated.
- The effect is immediate. If bruising occurs, it may last up to two weeks.
- The results last 9-18 months.
What is it used for:
• Filling deeper facial wrinkles (crows feet, frown lines) and hollows (jowls, nasolabial folds)
• Lip enhancement and augmentation
• Lip creases
• Cheek enhancement
• Liquid Face Lifts
• Correction of jowls
• Tear trough correction
• Nose reshaping and more…
- Redness, swelling and bruising are common side effects and usually resolve within a few days.
- There is an increased risk of bruising if you are on the following:
- Fish Oil
- Green Tea
- Anti-inflammatory medications (eg Nurofen)
- Blood thinning medication
NOTE: we do not recommend stopping any medication that has been prescribed to you by your doctor.
SafetyYou should not have dermal fillers if you
- Have had an allergic reaction to dermal filler in the past
- Have an infection in the area requiring treatment