Facial sculpting is a procedure that uses an injectable product to define the jawline and enhance cheek structure. It is can also be used to reduce the jowls and a double chin, resulting in enhancement of the lower face and providing definition and contouring of the jawline. Visit our photo gallery for results of facial scultping treatments.
Redefining and enhancing facial contours
The active component of the treatment is an enzyme that breaksdown hyaluronic acid in our subcutaneous tissue and is safe and effective in reducing areas of excessive tissue collection.
Procedure:The product is directly injected into the tissue deposits to be treated. Anaesthesia is not necessary. The intervals between treatments are 6-8 weeks and 1-4 sessions may be required, depending on how much tissue is present.
The benefits of facial scultping are:
- It is a non-invasive procedure
- It can permanently reduce small areas of excessive tissue accumulation (eg on the face).
- The treatments take between 15 – 30 minutes .
Treatment areas• Cheeks
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
- allergy to cows milk.
- vascular microangiopathies.
- auto-immune conditions
- serious liver or renal disease
- acute and chronic infections
- known hypersensitivity against one of the known products.,
- coagulation defects